In todays lesson I think I managed to do a lot of work on Photoshop I am working on a animation were a robot is walking on a road and I added colours that can justify and support this hopefully it turns out to be good.
In todays lesson I learned more about Adobe Illustrator, how to use it, the tools that are involved and how to make cool objects such as a robot for an example. I think it is a great experience to learn the skills on how to use this application and hopefully I'll get better at it. I also used another application called Adobe Photoshop and started to create another object to see the difference in both the applications
(Couple weeks back) Before I did my Zigzag magazine on the computer I planned it out at first. I had an A4 piece of paper and drew out what I was going to add on for an example my games project with a guy trying to find his way up all the rocks to make his victory. And another example of what I drew was my badges.
Comments
Post a Comment