Skip to main content

Designing A Game Character

Designing A Game Character

In todays lesson we were asked to do an activity of examining two character designs to see what they could be like or their personality. For the first character I said he looks serious, confused and mysterious where as the second character looks unfriendly, moody, aggressive and vicious. I think it is important the way a character looks because it can give you hints or you can know what the character is like, what he/she can be like. 

For the second activity we were asked to create a character for a game and draw them out on a A3 piece of paper you would have to draw the front, back and side of the character. To be honest I think I did ok on my character designs but I think I can do a bit better by managing to be better at drawing.

I had to go on Photoshop to do the game characters which are the front, back and side I also had to add colour in to make it stand out and next time I would have to scan it. I personally think that my drawing is ok but could be better.


My character is trying to reach the mountain where as he is at the bottom of it trying to find his way up.

The image size I am using for this is iPhoneiPhone 6.  (1334 pixels x 750 pixels)

Comments

  1. Fantastic! Now I should like to see the actual characters. In class it might be best to post the pictures and then if needed complete the writing for homework. Or you could save the screen shots and files to your Overdrive account and can upload from there! Steve

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Final outcome of the work // Improvements to the final outcome of the work.

Evaluation Overall, I think I did ok while I was doing the Zigzag magazine I added my badges, my photography, my pop art portrait, my light photography, my animation, my games project and my contact details.  I think I could of done better by adding more written stuff to each page and adding more pictures to each bar if I did both of those things I think it would of looked better and been better for me.  I could of also checked on my spelling because there was a spelling mistake "potrait" which is supposed to be "portrait".  Apart from those mistakes I have mentioned I think I done decent I think I done a good amount of work.The layout could have been better and it could have been more consistent. Bit there is pictures on just about all the pages that make it look interesting.  This is where I placed all my folders for the following unit. This is where I saved my zigzag work and it shows everything that I used.